Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nerf N-Strike.. Gone for 2011?

Nerf N-Strike logo


So far, as some of you may know, 2011 is going to be a HUGE year for Nerf Dart Tag ( 4 new guns coming out, new vests, new darts, new everything*)  Super Soaker, with 5 new guns coming out, and also incorporating a removable clip system into a water gun. (Refill clips will be available as well).  But seriously, where the hell did N-Strike go? the only new N-Strike gun coming out in 2011 so far is just ANOTHER repainted Maverick...(sigh.), oh yeah and the new dart packages..which mean you can say bye-bye to the ammo boxes (I really liked the Nerf ammo boxes, I'm certainly going to pick another one of those up before they disappear.)  I'm really hoping we find out about the fate of N-Strike for 2011 real soon :)

4 comments:

  1. WAZZUPP!Its zach from long island..Anyway what does im trying to get it off the runway asap..Anyway i really dont have that many readers.My blog is not really that popolur.Bye chicken nugget face:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry what does im trying to get it off the runway asap mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it means trying to get a couple of committed readers and wtf do u mean by chicken nugget face

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo, nick, I own nerf north amarica.
    You are good at this, you know, finding info,
    I was thinking how about a alince.
    I will help you if you help me.

    ReplyDelete